Friday, January 6, 2012

Journey

Take your hands
place them
here on my inner thighs
and push outward
until all of me
is naked and not ashamed

Place the tip of your tongue
right there
and lick the spot
you just left throbbing
touch it softly
and it will do tricks
Do not be surprised
at the wet
My moans have become incense
in the ears of Elohim
and they have sent a deluge
for my rain dance
The Mother is pleased

Enter me
while looking me in the eyes
Do not forget this face
Do not forget the way
my head tilted back
causing my eyes to become slivers
Keep your eyes fixed
and watch
the way I look when we opened the gate
the burning sword
has moved aside
The angels beckon us to enter
They are standing in the windows
of my eyes
Don't turn away

Kiss me deeply
the wetness on your chin
the smell on your lips
the touch of your hands
as you hold my face
intoxicating
You are the thrown
I sit proudly upon
The serpents rise to cover our heads
I cannot pull you closer to my body
I can't get you deeper inside

My arms wrapped around your shoulders
I am your mantle
My legs around your waste
I am your covering
chest to chest
face to face
I rock
I rock to release us
Kissing you deeper
Breathing slowly
We walk in

From here my beloved
I can not tell the way
but your hand feels precious
on the small of my back
Hmm
What did you say my love
Ah yes
the fruit on that tree
does look delicious
Pick one for us
so that we may filled
and begin this journey
eternal

(c) kalonia jennings 12

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I just saw this comment, thank you Nique for coming through.. I appreciate your time =)

      Delete