Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Rush

I feel you
As sure as I know
I can feel
I feel you
There have been
many times
like these
where I have
let you lay your head on my breast
and watched
as you
lick,
suck, and bite at the hardness of my nipples
bringing them together
so unselfishly attending to them at the same time

I can feel you
as sure as I am
sitting here
closing my eyes
I can feel your weight on my chest
and your breath arch its way behind my left ear
you are speaking
but all I can do is feel
I feel strings being drawn up from inside me
and tied to those in you
What are you doing to me

I feel you
as sure as I am
of the throbbing
that is subsiding
with every glance into your eyes
I am making love
for the first time without fear
In your eyes
I see you look past the flaws
I pick at like lint
For the first time
I make love in love

I feel you
as sure as the ocean laps
at the shore
you wash over me
with all the power found in easy
there isn't any hearts racing
no heavy breathing
it's just you and I
embracing those little children
inside of each of us
Soothing the ache of not enough
and fusing the individuals
This is true alchemy

I feel you
as sure as each tear drop
falls
As sure as I finally feel safe
As sure as I finally feel accepted
through you and into all that is
I lay down all the things inside me
that kept me from my dreams
and I watch you inhale
my courage
We are revealing it
I feel it
We are pulling back the veil
and bowing at the feet
of the mystical third

I feel you
as sure as
this feeling coming over me
not to call your name
or swear by the heavens
this is the feeling I have longed for
since I came from the womb
this is the feeling of oneness
it is the feeling of wholeness
it is the explosion that created life
it is the rush
And I feel it
as I feel you
and you aren't even here

(c) kalonia jennings 11

No comments:

Post a Comment