Monday, May 16, 2011

Are You Serious?

Are you serious right now
Cause I could have sworn
Your lips just moved
and splayed your ignorance

I'm looking at you
And what you call  your swag
is nothing but a false front

I laugh at you
to keep from tearing you apart
Silly..simple self
You don't know you're in danger

I keep my words locked
in a vice behind my teeth
If I let them free
I would inflict damage on you
like an assassin to an artery
I am going for blood
The life blood of the nonsense
you just spewed my why...

I'm the kinda woman
that can take
and carry
and fertilize
a lot of ground with the bs i'm getting

But, I stand here and let you have your say
If I don't some how I know this will be all bad
for you...

My look... incredulous
cause you keep talking
long after my ears have had enough

I gonna walk away now
before I say something
that will mean more than the end of us

There is nothing like having to hear about yourself
after the fact
So I will tell you upfront

Back up off me!
and bypass me with the bull
Cause...
What did you say
AHW nah you didn't
And I hate to wear ghetto like fashion
So, I'ma say it simple English

Are you serious?

(c) kalonia jennings 11

No comments:

Post a Comment