Monday, August 6, 2012

Meet-Up

I hear what you're saying
the words foam up
in my ears
I can't pretend I don't
It's all 
I've wanted to hear

You want me to meet you
somewhere in the middle
where we can take some time
to see the reason why
you think of me

I hear what you're saying
my heart thumps 
in time to the cadence 
of your speech
I can't pretend
It's all 
I've ever wanted to hear

I believe in something
like you
Something like
interlocking fingers
and bashful smiles
The reasons I think of you

When it feels this good
there's no denying
how the voices in your mind 
become one
You have become mine

I hear what you're saying
I hear it all around me
I can't deny
it's all I want to hear
are you just a dream

If I reached out my hand 
would you meet-up
with me
If I asked you
would you stay around
It seems you are all around
it would be nice to meet you




No comments:

Post a Comment