Friday, August 3, 2012

Agreement

Make my eyes
glisten with exotic colors
they will not speak more
they will not be anymore
open
Painted face or natural
the smile will shine as bright
You will see my joy

Let my hair
fall down my back
cut it short
let it wave or make it straight
it will not add value to my heart
it will not show a soul

Let me be eight sizes
smaller
Make your fingers
wrap around my waist
make my skin
something other than
what it is
either way
you touch me I will close my eyes

I am everything
I can be right now
I am all the things
my heart lets me be

But all you see
are images made up
from the fantasies of other men
you nod your head
at anyone who
leans to your wind
leaving me feeling the breeze

One day you will remember
in your mind
I was average
and you wanted extraordinary
I was here
you wanted far away
I loved
you wanted confirmation

Then the agreement
that was made
before creation
will be read
and the verdict will show
there was nothing ordinary
about me






No comments:

Post a Comment