Saturday, June 23, 2012

Tap Out

sweet to my tongue
i miss the way the vein moves
right before you come
and i'm sitting here
wondering if my fingers
seasoned with years of practice
can offer me any satisfaction

see you have
set a precedent
and i'm thinking too much of
the way you feel when you
ease into me
wet unfolding over you
causing smacking noises
and a quickening of the pace

I want you to fuck me
then make it up to me
by sucking out the venom
I want to feel  your hips
turn into waves
crash into me
and when you think I've had enough
show no mercy

I'm normally not like this
but baby there's nothing
like a dick that fits
this may sound base
but I promise you
it's most divine
I just heard an angel say
you were made for me

Now press my legs back
and find what you have been looking for
I can take as much as you give
and if you think I can't
prove me wrong
make me surrender

But if that's not what you're looking for
take your time
cause I want to savor
every thick inch
I want my pussy to lick her lips
and I want you to remember the day
your match met you
Are you ready to tap out

No comments:

Post a Comment