Sunday, June 24, 2012

Ready

I've had enough
and in my resignation
I don't pound my fists
stomp my feet
or ever scream
I lean

I lean into you
into this thing I see
my voice falls silent
my eyes close
and I find you

I find you
feel you then we blend
into one
I don't fight this
I've had enough to this fight
so I seize this moment
as mine

As mine
I release my need to cling
to have to hold
I allow death to part us
Only those things that die
can truly be born again

Born again to love
Somewhere I've misunderstood love
once I thought it was getting
then giving
now being
Being love
foolishness to my mind

My mind needs an alignment
Spirit is already straight
body needs a true leader
and then comes the rest

The rest that comes
at the end of creation
when harvest has ended
and the deep cold comes
I have remained in this cold
for far too long
Here comes the sun
I am ready to spring forth




No comments:

Post a Comment