Monday, June 25, 2012

black licorice and flames



I taste him
in my sleep
I pull him closer
in my mind
until I cannot not bear the distance
I hurt from not having his touch
But I dare not
I dare not speak this out loud
obsessive
I miss him like I taste him
in my sleep

This may not be a twin flame
but he binds me in places
and I want to pursue this
until the end of
the curse of afraid passes
To kiss him
Is to kiss a waterfall
when dying of thirst

I am losing something
but it's not my mind
because he always occupies it
I am falling
but it's not in love
Because there is no place to fall
I'm too high above it
someone pull me down

I have never liked black licorice
and fire burns the careless
But he tastes like something
between sweetness and pain
and my heart burns
while I watch him sleeping
next to me in my dreams
nothing I have ever missed

No comments:

Post a Comment