Sunday, February 5, 2012

Something, Sometimes, Some Place...

Something is happening.

  Doesn't that always sound more threatening than promising? But, I do know something is happening. It's all around ( another cliche` that fits). I know I am not the only one who feels it. I know I'm not the only one looking into its eyes. They say it's the collective awareness changing. I believe that. They also say it's the end of the world as we know it. I believe that, too. I have other beliefs to go with these, but like these, they don't matter. They don't count towards anything until they are put to use. The soul has to make itself known through us, as us, in order for the something to be known. I know my soul has been turned on, simply by the "new" thoughts I am having. The "new" ideas forming from somewhere deep in me, making me live a little more courageously than before. If this is the end of the world, I welcome it. If this is just the end of a world mind set, I welcome that, too. I also wish to usher it in as a baby coming from the womb. Many this baby be healthy.

Sometimes love is.

  Most times it isn't. Love isn't what we think it should be and that's as it should be. Love isn't supposed to have a formula, so why do we waste so much time trying to find one? The answer is out there, but do we need it?  We spend so much time trying to find a way to safely be with another person. When we have to understand, until we have healed, we are never with that other person. When we love from that unhealed place in ourselves, we are loving our shadow. Once we are healed, which means we are able to give freely what we need,  we will begin to see the other person. When we are unhealed, we give what we want, hoping this will trigger in the other person the ability to give back what we are giving. It never works out that way, most people do not need what we do. So, you see, love is not the issue the issue is our  trying to control love instead of letting it control us. It is our soul pushing us when we feel compelled to give that one thing we fear to give. This is the pre-test of love. Will you pass... Will I...

Some place we are free.

  We really are free. We are free as long as we spend more time outside of duality than we do in it. We are free, when feeling good and being happy is not a place to be worshiped and pain becomes a place of peace. Isn't that what we have been taught for eons? Get out of duality. Find the balance by ignoring the ends. Hot freezes and up hits rock bottom. See it, Learn it and Live it.  Be the thing you most want. This is real freedom and soon we will not want freedom, because we will understand freedom is not a place to be. Freedom is our state of being, when we are not choosing a state of being above another. Freedom is our being.


No comments:

Post a Comment