Thursday, February 2, 2012

Searching



I hold you
in my mind
images so real
been holding in my love
so long
I'm ready to find you, love
I'm ready to give you all
that you deserve

I feel my heart is ready
to open wide
to give up all
inhibitions
wanting a lover for life
emptying all the baggage
ready to take the trip with you
you got me
searching

Been on a quest
to feel those deeper things
a love
who knows what I have to give
what's inside
if you're looking for me
i'll find you
there are angels guiding us


To find the
love of a lifetime
you have to keep your heart open
wide
there's too many
who will never
see your sun

To find that one
hearts must yield
even when broken
I want you
in my life
so i'll keep
searching


there's nothing like
finding the love of your life
the one that makes it right
trying to find you
there so many ways
I can show you
what love can do
when I find you, love
there's nothing
my love won't do


all I know
is we got to
keep our hearts open
wide
to make this thing real
we have to keep the faith
and keep looking for the innocence
inside
I'll spend this whole life
by your side
and in the next
for you I will be
searching

No comments:

Post a Comment