Saturday, April 9, 2016

I Can Tell

Your embrace is like the sweetest melody, enveloping me till I close my eyes.
That kiss tells me you're ready to let the outside world tend to itself for awhile.
You walk away too soon.
I want to feel your hand on my face again.
I lost myself for a moment with my lips on your wrist.
Your pulse was saying something.

I allow you to walk away from me, and before you take the second step, your hand extends behind you.
I don't make you have to say it twice.
My hand is in yours before you take the next step.

I keep my eyes on yours as you peel off your clothes. They say to keep touching you.
Tugging the shirt over your head, my fingers find their way to your spine, my lips your chest. That exhale said I'm doing just what you want me to.

Looking down at you, I love to watch the way your hands taste my thighs. The way they gulp my skin to the rhythm of the ride.
The sound emanating from your chest speak for your closed eyes and open mouth. I answer by kissing you and following your guiding hands. They say you're close.

The adjustment of silence between our bodies before you descend over me, is shattered by the way my legs wrap around your waist.
A hand between us touching both bodies as my hands glide over your head. My breath and teeth against your neck speak more words than I can gather.

Your pace stops and I open my eyes to the feeling of hands gulping my thighs, once again.
 You have something else to say, I can tell by the way your tongue moves.


2 comments: