Friday, December 11, 2015

Vines

Like a grapevine
I'm rooted in your being
and as time passes
I spread myself into the
places inside you
you never knew were there

Like the wind
I press against you
then pass through
without you ever knowing

Like falling darkness
I remind you of your light
always encouraging you
so your brilliance will show

I remember the moment
you first touched my mind
the ripples are still lapping at the shores of
my insatiable need to dump my spirit on you

Look
I'm not saying I can't survive without you
but why would I want to
the further I creep along your being
the more of you I want to see

By nature
I pull those to me that need my touch
I never thought I'd find someone
who allows me to touch back

Kiss me again
and let me sink deeper into those places
you never knew were there






No comments:

Post a Comment