Friday, August 21, 2015

Waited So Long

Your kiss
quenches the ache in my gut
and touching you feels like
the moment before a long hug is ending
Nothing is better than your voice in my ears
Nothing more comforting than
being your place of rest

So satisfying to my soul
my head in your lap
your fingertips on my skin
the smile on your face
You are precious to me

Daughters of the world
I slept too long
Do not make me miss his passing

I must have been Queen Sheba in a past life
You are nothing less then my Solomon
I push my face deeper into your chest
to get lost in the scent of you
as your left hand holds my head
and your right hand enfolds me

I am not ashamed of my tears laying under you
receiving kisses that feed my soul
being feed life from your being
each time you enter me

I waited so long for you
waited so long to find my home
within your arms

O daughters of the world
awaken me when he is close
being buried in his love is what pleases me



No comments:

Post a Comment