Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Fuzzy

What did you think I would do
treated like diamonds
evaluated like a Pinto
dropped like a piece of molten shit

You thought because
I flexed like clay under warm fingers
you could say anything
and I would swoon
you were right
but being smart is your only strength

Leave depth to the oceans
your plumb-line
is a tack strung with spit
upon which you hung this idea
that you're the only one who knows the game

Punk little sucka
I know
you thought I wouldn't call you
by the names you call yourself
I read braille
let me touch you back

You thought I succumbed
to the weakness you hide
thought the leash was for one
the reason I still feel you is
you're still looking

So bypass me with the flint
you build around yourself
inside
you're like a fuzzy bitch
so
let me touch you back

No comments:

Post a Comment