Sunday, March 3, 2013

Love... Part 1

    I had a friend once take on this topic, and did a very good job. This is another version of the self same topic, but from a few years growth and a great deal of inner conversation. I often will  pre qualify what I write only for those who have a habit of not reading everything before they form an opinion. So, I say, this is MY OPINION if you do not agree.. that's okay you are entitled.

    Love...
So highly subjective and absolutely concrete. It's the perfect paradox. Love is love only when it has no opposite. How can that be? Of course it has opposites, but I say if it does then it is not love. It could be a child of Love, a splinter in the magnificent tree of Love. I've heard it said love does not conquer all. I was shocked to hear it, but not surprised. I have grown to understand love is not the feeling we have when we connect with another. Love is. That's it, it is.

    Love is this and that. It's the connection, not the feeling which overcomes. This connection has no opposite. It is everything,everywhere all the time. We can tell ourselves we are separate, but our idea doesn't make it happen. The room and space you perceive is actually filled to the brim. You walk through things. You breathe in things. This is love.


No comments:

Post a Comment