Sunday, November 25, 2012

Prison

Don't let me lay by the side
where the warmth hits the ground
I see the cold and shadow
Look around at the darkness
I lean on it

Darkness lets things grow
it brakes open what is locked
and lets the being be
Don't leave me in the light
it reveals death

Don't let the sunlight rise
where I am not finished growing
it becomes walls windows and doors
Let me be free in the darkness
like a child naked in the summer

These things in me are dying
I wonder what things they hold
ugliness reveals beauty
like seed reveals tree
and becomes flower and fruit
I am ugly
when will the tree in me brake ground

I am locked in this place
I'm learning its dimensions
depth, length, height and time
only show the way
something cosmic is judging
something eternal making measures

Will I be acquitted of this life
and be free to live again

No comments:

Post a Comment