Friday, April 27, 2012

A Natural Tale

Covering me in kisses
I lock invisible arms
around you/
Sunlight becomes your form
and I let fall
the mortal fears that clothe me/
allowing you to expose me
enter me
cover me/
letting the sun rays of your reality
shine all over me
filling secret spots
changing me from inside
out/

The wind/
your fingers
hands and arms/
sliding between locks of hair
caressing soft skin
holding me tight/
causing goosebumps to rise
as only you can/
I want to touch you back
but like liquid wind
I can't touch you
I can only feel you/
I find you
in places my mind can't go/
I follow the wind
back to it's home
back to you

You sing to me
a song of
birds
rustling trees
falling rain
and crashing waves/
the green grass becomes your lap
I lay my head upon/
you sing
and I allow your melody
to lull me to sleep/
I can't get enough of your voice/
Sing my beloved
because it stirs a harmony in me/
I lend my love
to your voice
and new life comes forth

Dusk
the coolness coming
I can't escape you
even in the dark/
I can't contain you in my mind
and I can't feel you enough/
but here you are
again
loving some part of me
I can't see
but I know is real /
All I am is your reflection
and you surround me
with your being
you are a natural tale
I must tell/

Now
lay your head upon the universe
that is my womb/
let me cover you
with the comfort of my darkness
and tell you this story/
a story ending in happily ever after
manifest in a man
after the heart of eternity/


3 comments: