Saturday, April 9, 2011

Next to Me

I called him
and asked the question
" Who should stand beside me?"
His authority in my life is
he is me
He is the me that
I have not allowed out

When I asked
He was silent
And he allowed me to wallow in it
Cause he knows why I ask
He is me

I sit in silence
and wait
for an answer
a sign
and spit ball
anything that will
tell me
what I need to know

I know he will answer
because he is me
He is the breath of me
the life of me
and he never leaves me nor...

"what was that?
"...."
"oh!"
"Well I guess that explains it all"

I called him and asked
"Who is to stand beside me?"
and the answer I received was
nearer my breath than breathing
It was hanging over my head
waiting to anoint me

The answer was right there next to me..
And I still don't have the heart to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment