Wednesday, July 17, 2013

No Vacancy

The bell is ringing
and the tapping fingers of fate
are repetitiously ticking
off the delay of my response
destiny can't see me
I'm hidden in Eternity

bitterness is screaming it's hungry
anger is pulling it's hair
blindness bumped into a wall
fear is seething
Because I no longer tend to them
I'm hidden in Eternity

trouble unpacks
packs and unpacks itself
in the lobby of my soul
looking for a place to hang it's bags
It can't understand
why don't answer it's call
I'm hidden in Eternity

unchanging circumstance
no miraculous interlude from the present
nothing in my situation has changed
I'm just hidden in Eternity

The sign was etched upon my doorpost
before the world began to spin
No vacancy to anything in time
I am a child of Forever
I am hidden in Eternity

No comments:

Post a Comment